Why do ethnic minorities not wear the Poppy on remembrance day?

I often notice when in town that many ethnic minorities groups fail to wear the poppy on remembrance week? Pray tell why is that so? I notice virtually none of the unmentionables wear the poppy at all. Neither do many young English people. Why is this? Whilst I disagree with both wars as I feel we English should... show more I often notice when in town that many ethnic minorities groups fail to wear the poppy on remembrance week?
Pray tell why is that so?
I notice virtually none of the unmentionables wear the poppy at all.
Neither do many young English people.

Why is this? Whilst I disagree with both wars as I feel we English should have united with Germany and instead fought our old enemies from the Islamic east.

But at least surely these people are by all accounts guests in our land remember our war dead? Such utter disrespect on their part.

Now Saturday night. I told Cheffy and the house staff to take the night off. Just little old me and a nice roaring fire and a hot mug of cocoa and a jolly good read. I have had a little nap but later I believe Strictly is on? Tomorrow i might rise late and walk the dawgs near this lovely glen.