What is God wating for?

God keeps telling me that he has a plan for me bit I been wating so long that half of my life is already destroyed. I'm 27 and yes still live with my father and mother nd my father is hotheaded and my older brother is too. And I don't get along with them and sometimes I'm scared that I'm gonna get... show more God keeps telling me that he has a plan for me bit I been wating so long that half of my life is already destroyed. I'm 27 and yes still live with my father and mother nd my father is hotheaded and my older brother is too. And I don't get along with them and sometimes I'm scared that I'm gonna get in trouble and have a riot. I'm on disability and get 750 per month. My point is, where is my future wife? Where is my whole life going? My own little brother just became a father last night. I'm scared I'm worried I'm confused so sometimes I go in my car and smoke a blunt or joint to call myself down and relax my brain. All god keeps telling me to do is wait and wait and wait and wait and wait. I feel spirtualy, physically, mentally, and emotionally dead inside of myself. And there's more... wayyyyy more that I didn't even mention, because I don't even know how to explain it all, and I have nobody to love me or talk to me but GOD himself so I read the bible to get answers but nothing happends and all I do is wait and wait and wait.
5 answers 5