I want to be friends again with this girl.. but im not sure how to..?

We are both girls... We met through orientation on the first day of college? and we talked, got to know each other, hung out everyday for 2 weeks, and she asked me out, im straight, so i said no, and she never talked to me for over 2 months... I see her around the dorms since we live in the same building,... show more We are both girls... We met through orientation on the first day of college? and we talked, got to know each other, hung out everyday for 2 weeks, and she asked me out,

im straight, so i said no, and she never talked to me for over 2 months... I see her around the dorms since we live in the same building, sometimes we say hi, sometimes we dont..

I saw her outside of school today and we made eyecontact and said HI really loudly and nicely.. and that made me feel like i miss her.. and want to be her friend again but im not sure if its possible.

She is really nice, pretty, and funny... I felt like we had a connection expect for our sexuality..
Update: im not thinking of dating her btw i just want to be good friends...
1 answer 1