What should I talk about?

A few days ago I wrote on my face book I wanted to spend more time with my dad and my two little sisters. My dad saw the message and wrote he would try to come next week and take me and my two sisters out for supper. My youngest sister can't talk eye she's only 11 months, and I'm really close with my 11... show more A few days ago I wrote on my face book I wanted to spend more time with my dad and my two little sisters. My dad saw the message and wrote he would try to come next week and take me and my two sisters out for supper. My youngest sister can't talk eye she's only 11 months, and I'm really close with my 11 year old sister. I have not spent quality time with my dad in four years. I've seen him plenty of times a year but we never really had the chance to just sit down and talk. I have no clue what to talk to him about. I just graduated high school which he attended, but since then I have done nothing with my life. My mom said talk to him about my life, but he wouldn't be proud of what I've been doing: sitting on my *** watching Netflix and playing sims, along with yelling and cursing at my video games and being to stubborn to stop playing them, and writing about teen pregnancy. Around here 90 percent of teenagers girls have babies, I don't, but it's really common, yet still frowned upon. Plus my dad lives an hour and a half away and the whole teen mom thing is only trending in my small town. So I don't think what I've been up to is a good conversation topic to have with my father whose an extra on shows and movies (French only) and also wrote a book about himself. I don't have much future plans besides having a kid, it's really the only thing I want in life, I hate guys but I'm straight so pretty sure I ain't getting married
Update: I tried dating girls but it just didn't feel like me so I am straight. I hate guys cause all the ones around here are jerks who think they are so cool because they swear talk about inappropriate things, and treat woman like garbage. Except my brother and this one guy I've been friends with since I was a... show more I tried dating girls but it just didn't feel like me so I am straight. I hate guys cause all the ones around here are jerks who think they are so cool because they swear talk about inappropriate things, and treat woman like garbage. Except my brother and this one guy I've been friends with since I was a baby, but I don't have any feelings for him so yea. Anyways getting off topic. I am going to get a job but not until I have no other choice. It is the last thing I want to do. School was hell
Update 2: The whole me writing about teen pregnancy thing started after both of my friends had babies, one was seventeen the other sixteen. I started writing about their experience in hopes of posting it with their permission to help other pregnant teen girls. However since so many girls are pregnant I started to wonder what... show more The whole me writing about teen pregnancy thing started after both of my friends had babies, one was seventeen the other sixteen. I started writing about their experience in hopes of posting it with their permission to help other pregnant teen girls. However since so many girls are pregnant I started to wonder what life for a teen mom or dad is really like. So I start writing about it asking other girls in my school for their stories.