How do I tell my mom I spent $700 online with her debit card?

My mom gave me her card info to buy a shirt online. Then I got carried away and started buying expensive things and one day I calculated all of the costs and found out I spent $759 of her money. I m scared to death to tell her and I don t know how. I m planning on talking to my older sister asking her what I can... show more My mom gave me her card info to buy a shirt online. Then I got carried away and started buying expensive things and one day I calculated all of the costs and found out I spent $759 of her money. I m scared to death to tell her and I don t know how. I m planning on talking to my older sister asking her what I can do, but im still worried. Im thinking to get a part time job at my church to make up some of the money. The packages have already arrived and she thinks I won the stuff in free giveaways, but I ll have to tell her eventually. She said that if she gets charged for anything, she ll break my a$$. I m scared that I ll loose her trust and she ll be disappointed in me for the rest of her life, and I ll just be the child that spent half of her life savings. How do I tell her????