What are some non-messy food to eat at lunch?

Ok, so for lunch our school has some stupid policy of sitting at the same seat for the rest of the quarter that you chose. I sit next to my friends and my crush ( who just so happens to be in my friend group ) and I love hanging out with them, and I wouldn't want to sit anywhere else, but I'm a very messy... show more Ok, so for lunch our school has some stupid policy of sitting at the same seat for the rest of the quarter that you chose. I sit next to my friends and my crush ( who just so happens to be in my friend group ) and I love hanging out with them, and I wouldn't want to sit anywhere else, but I'm a very messy eater. To prevent this, I grab stacks of napkins and constantly use them. I use them to hold my sandwhich, and I mostly use silverware to eat my food. Part of the reason why I do this is I hate getting my hands messy, even though I always wash my hands after lunch. But whatever I do, I always get something on MY FACE, sometimes not even knowing. I don't really feel comfortable eating stuff like sandwiches, cupcakes ( the frosting always gets on my nose ), yogurt, and the schools pizza especially ( since the cheese always comes off and it's hanging from my mouth ) basically anything I have to bite into instead of shoving into my mouth like chunks of fruit or chips. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE food, and I don't care how I look at home, but at school I just feel very uncomfortable. So what are some non messy foods you could recommend me?
19 answers 19