Is my thawed meal safe still?

So this might be a really stupid question, but I have OCPD and lots of food-related anxiety and a deadly fear of getting sick, so pretty please answer this without judgement if you can. I took a pre-made meal of breaded chicken, rice and corn out of the freezer yesterday around 1pm for my boyfriend but he never ate... show more So this might be a really stupid question, but I have OCPD and lots of food-related anxiety and a deadly fear of getting sick, so pretty please answer this without judgement if you can. I took a pre-made meal of breaded chicken, rice and corn out of the freezer yesterday around 1pm for my boyfriend but he never ate it. It's now the next day, 9:43pm and the rice has just finally thawed all the way but the chicken pieces are small so I'm not sure when they would have fully thawed. So that's more than 24 hours in the fridge (but not necessarily 24 hrs thawed). Is it still okay right now? How much longer will it last? I'm not sure how this stuff works and even if I did my anxiety issues would still make me wonder. Keep in mind my immune system is weak and I can't eat things that aren't good without getting really sick for a while. I just wanna know if I should eat the meal now... don't wanna waste it. Thanks
4 answers 4