I want to give away my puppy (I've had her for 6 weeks) to a good home bc the breeder lied about her breed?

She was very cute when I got her and I thought she would grow to look like a yorkiepoo (She is only rat and poodle the breeder lied bc she looks like a yorkie) I have now learned about byb. I was not familiar with the concept. She is still cute now and many ppl ask if she's a yorkiepoo however as she gets... show more She was very cute when I got her and I thought she would grow to look like a yorkiepoo (She is only rat and poodle the breeder lied bc she looks like a yorkie) I have now learned about byb. I was not familiar with the concept.

She is still cute now and many ppl ask if she's a yorkiepoo however as she gets older it's pretty apparent she is going to look like a scruffy terrier and I wanted a cute fluffy dog. I have spent HUNDREDS of dollars on vet bills toys food etc and she is spoiled but I don't want to commit 10 years to a dog who I won't find attractive in the future.

I really can't imagine actually giving her away but idk what to do?!? Should I just find her a home before we both become too attached?