Why do people believe in the bible?

-Talking snakes -People turning into salt -Talking donkeys -Magic fruit -A man flying into the sky -Dead people coming back to life -Blind man being healed by magic -Giants -A man living inside a whale for 3 days without being digested I mean seriously. I could go on and on. A christians typical response to this... show more -Talking snakes
-People turning into salt
-Talking donkeys
-Magic fruit
-A man flying into the sky
-Dead people coming back to life
-Blind man being healed by magic
-Giants
-A man living inside a whale for 3 days without being digested

I mean seriously. I could go on and on. A christians typical response to this is because god is omnipotent or something along those lines. Carries the same credibility as saying "Because magic!". People. The bible is not true no matter how bad you wish it was. It is very very very very very obvious to anyone who is not christian how ridiculous the bible is. You know the only reason you believe in it is because you have a strong bias for it right? You know how obvious it is to you the the Quran is not true? And when you point out an error in it a muslim will try to find some ridiculous excuse to make it not seem like an error? Thats how obvious it is to everyone who isnt a christian
Update: Explain to me with evidence and reasoning how it is possible for a man to come back from the dead. Because you believe in god you get to believe anything is possible without having to explain any of it? Does this mean that if I start believing in the star wars universe that its illogical for someone to say the... show more Explain to me with evidence and reasoning how it is possible for a man to come back from the dead. Because you believe in god you get to believe anything is possible without having to explain any of it? Does this mean that if I start believing in the star wars universe that its illogical for someone to say the force is magic?