Ok for my teen to have a TV in his room?

My son is sixteen and wants to have a 40 inch TV in his bedroom which he would pay for. He spends a good amount of time in his bed watching Netflix and YouTube already, but plays soccer year round about 10 hours a week and goes to the gym 5ish times a week for over and hour. He also is a straight A student and a... show more My son is sixteen and wants to have a 40 inch TV in his bedroom which he would pay for. He spends a good amount of time in his bed watching Netflix and YouTube already, but plays soccer year round about 10 hours a week and goes to the gym 5ish times a week for over and hour.

He also is a straight A student and a good kid, but I just feel uncomfortable with a big TV in his room. I told him I'd think about it, but as he pointed out I don't really have any reasons aside from feeling uncomfortable about it.