Was World War one a stupid war with us English killing our European kin?

I just cannot fathom this why on earth did we fight both world wars for at all? We English were killing other White Europeans. Total Madness. Why did we not unite as White and fight against our real enemy from the East instead? I mean in the process with our Europeans quibbling we lost our empires and got... show more I just cannot fathom this why on earth did we fight both world wars for at all?

We English were killing other White Europeans. Total Madness. Why did we not unite as White and fight against our real enemy from the East instead?

I mean in the process with our Europeans quibbling we lost our empires and got liberal governments who let in the world and his wife and this resulted what.

7-7, Ariane Grande attack, 9-11, London bridge attack, stabbing, cars mowing people down, the rape and pillaging of 14'000 white English girls cough Rotherham, Cough Luton, Rochdale.

Not to mention the unending demographic change that has changed the face of England and Europe for all time?