When will Donald Trump start deporting the Moslems like he said?

He sayeth in the past that he will be exporting them "until America can figure it out" When? Also when will that wall be built. Pray tell? I rather find it comforting that it gets dark so quick here in England. I have put on a roaring fire and Cheffy is preparing my food.I smell Yorkshire pie, yes i can... show more He sayeth in the past that he will be exporting them "until America can figure it out"
When? Also when will that wall be built. Pray tell?

I rather find it comforting that it gets dark so quick here in England. I have put on a roaring fire and Cheffy is preparing my food.I smell Yorkshire pie, yes i can smell it right now.

My nieces family bless their youthfulness have gone out to town. They invited me but my damned bones and Hernia keeps putting me in pain.
I might not attend tomorrows farmers market on this account. I also told her to come back in a proper black cab and not driven by an ... unmentionable.