Husband turned off phone, cut off all communication when he was out of town.?

Last week, my husband was out of town for work for about 5 days. On the second to last night, we got into a small argument. I had asked him who was going on this trip, and he said it was only him and another guy. So on this night, he was telling me about something that involved a big group of people. I was confused... show more Last week, my husband was out of town for work for about 5 days. On the second to last night, we got into a small argument. I had asked him who was going on this trip, and he said it was only him and another guy. So on this night, he was telling me about something that involved a big group of people. I was confused because he had told me it was only two people going, so I asked him if there were any women there. ( Yes, I have trust issues with my husband because of his poor decisions in the past) He told me no, but with an attitude. I calmly asked him not to have an attitude. That's when he flipped out on me and refused to even talk to me. I decided to give him an hour to cool off, I called, but no answer. I proceeded to try to contact him the rest of the night with no response. I even texted him and asked him to at least let me know that he was okay, and he couldn't even do that. He didn't answer his phone until the next morning.
Like I said, I do have trust issues because of my husband being a liar and being deceitful behind my back on numerous occasions. He claims that he was in his hotel room, watching football and reading all night. He claims he did nothing wrong but I can't help but have doubts.
Do you think it's messed up for a husband to ignore his wife all night long, over a small argument, especially being that he was out of town??