Can a fifteen year old go on an international flight?

I live in the U.S Can I go a flight from here to Europe by myself? I'm going to Paris(CDG) more specifically. A relative of mine lives there and can pick me up. Is it legal and how do I tell my parents to let me go? They said it's too dangerous. I will also make a stop in the U.S. And another European city.... show more I live in the U.S Can I go a flight from here to Europe by myself? I'm going to Paris(CDG) more specifically. A relative of mine lives there and can pick me up. Is it legal and how do I tell my parents to let me go? They said it's too dangerous. I will also make a stop in the U.S. And another European city. Like a layover
Update: I went on Expedia and the age rules said a fifteen year old can go. But when you book it, it doesn't list an option just for minors under eighteen.