How Gay Was Marlon Brando?

Seems he was the first gay guy to win an Oscar I know he had a few short marriages to act as beards for him, but he clearly was gay, as the fact he was so feminine kind of gives away. His 1950s acting was a joke as he comes across as a feminine gay guy, I imagine real men like Humphrey Bogart who liked women,... show more Seems he was the first gay guy to win an Oscar

I know he had a few short marriages to act as beards for him, but he clearly was gay, as the fact he was so feminine kind of gives away.

His 1950s acting was a joke as he comes across as a feminine gay guy, I imagine real men like Humphrey Bogart who liked women, were embarrassed to lose an Oscar

I feel sorry also for Vivian Leigh to have to act with someone more feminine than her and more insulting that he wasn't nearly as good as her, I mean she has acted with people like Clark Gable, so that was a step down