Mother In law attacking husband and I??

So my mother in law is CRAZY and constantly attacks my husband (her son) and calls crying saying he's abandoning the family. (mind you, he comes ATLEAST once a week) So she called yesterday, yet again, saying these things on the phone, and so my husband later texted her that her accusations are hurtful and hes... show more So my mother in law is CRAZY and constantly attacks my husband (her son) and calls crying saying he's abandoning the family. (mind you, he comes ATLEAST once a week) So she called yesterday, yet again, saying these things on the phone, and so my husband later texted her that her accusations are hurtful and hes basically being punished by her for trying to be a good husband spending time with me, his wife. She now is texting me saying, "Im sorry that your husband having parents is inconvenient for you. Dont worry. We are gone. I will not be around people who do not want me. good luck have a nice life with my son...one final word of advice, dont have kids, theyll only break your heart." She thinks that because her husband is finally sticking up to her, that it is MY FAULT, as his wife. As if im stealing him from her. not only that, his younger sister, who lives with his mom and believes everything she says, messaged him saying, I wish you married your ex, atleast then you actually spent time with ME.....people I literally through a birthday party for this girl with my husband about a week ago....THESE PEOPLE ARE FREAKING RIDICULOUS, am I allowed to just move across the country with my husband and avoid them until the holidays come around every year, cause this is tearing me apart and driving me insane. its been going on like this since we got engaged last December.
Update: Not only that but its making my husband get frustrated a lot more, and even turning that frustration towards me more often. There is absolutely no reason these people should be allowed to tear my husband and my own wonderful marriage apart, as we both agree we have never been happier in our lives then since we have... show more Not only that but its making my husband get frustrated a lot more, and even turning that frustration towards me more often. There is absolutely no reason these people should be allowed to tear my husband and my own wonderful marriage apart, as we both agree we have never been happier in our lives then since we have been together, but his own mother cant even be happy for him, and instead attacks him and puts him down on a weekly basis.
Update 2: Do you think it is a good idea for my husband and I to just ignore them and avoid seeing them for some time? His mother did say she doesn't want to see us again, so should we just give her what she wants (and what i want) for a while? I think time may heal things. thanks for reading my rant. I feel like I have... show more Do you think it is a good idea for my husband and I to just ignore them and avoid seeing them for some time? His mother did say she doesn't want to see us again, so should we just give her what she wants (and what i want) for a while? I think time may heal things. thanks for reading my rant. I feel like I have no one right now, as this woman is attacking me texting these horrible things to me while my husband is currently at work.