Can someone help me find/come up with a name for an angel?

Alright so I m creating an OC (original character) and I decided to create an angel. Now her whole story is that she was created to help humans make their way to heaven, but less and less humans are going to heaven because humanity has strayed so off course, a majority are going to hell, because of this she begins... show more Alright so I m creating an OC (original character) and I decided to create an angel. Now her whole story is that she was created to help humans make their way to heaven, but less and less humans are going to heaven because humanity has strayed so off course, a majority are going to hell, because of this she begins to lose faith in humanity and figures if they are all just going to hell anyways she might as well hurry up the process, so she creates a disaster that ends quite a lot of lives and for this she becomes a fallen angel is no longer accepted into heaven. I ve got her story but I just can t for the life of me come up with a good enough name for her. So long story short If anyone can help me out with a name I will be extremely greatful.
10 answers 10