I'm Christian he's Muslim, should we be together ?

I'm 16 my partner is 19, we live in different cities, an 8 hour drive away from each other. It's hard but we don't want to lose each other and since I'm young I can just catch a flight every couple of weeks. How do I maintain a relationship with hardly every seeing him ? Not that this bothers us... show more I'm 16 my partner is 19, we live in different cities, an 8 hour drive away from each other. It's hard but we don't want to lose each other and since I'm young I can just catch a flight every couple of weeks. How do I maintain a relationship with hardly every seeing him ? Not that this bothers us but we are intercultural and interfaith. I'm Greek he is Lebanese and Iraqi, I'm Greek orthodox Christian and he's Muslim. Some people judge me a lot for this and tell me I shouldn't be with him because of this. for us it works, we have the same morals and respect for each other and embrace each others cultures and religion which we both love. My parents don't know , only my aunt and my sister know. His parents know about us and adore me and my culture dearly. What do you think ? what do you think of our differences and do you think we shouldn't be together because of this ??
36 answers 36