I have a money spending problem, tips to fix it?

I am a 17 almost 18 year old male and I spend my money on **** that I want all the time. The issue is that I need to save for Christmas gifts for family and I'm worried this will carry over when I'm an adult needing to save for bills and rent etc... Things I usually spend is in game things, that I regret... show more I am a 17 almost 18 year old male and I spend my money on **** that I want all the time. The issue is that I need to save for Christmas gifts for family and I'm worried this will carry over when I'm an adult needing to save for bills and rent etc...

Things I usually spend is in game things, that I regret later like in game currency in wizard 101, world of warcraft ****, and a huge thing is donating to twitch streamers.... I convince my mind that I'll make it back before (set date) and it'll be alright, then I enjoy the 30 seconds of attention from donating like 50$ of my only money to a guy that I like watching play video games.

Any tips?