What should I do?

I'm 16 and my dad molested all of my sisters and raped one of them since they were little my mom supposedly just found out a year ago from one of us and now wants to keep it on the low and brush it off because she doesn't want to struggle with money,now all she cares about Is finding someone new to date... show more I'm 16 and my dad molested all of my sisters and raped one of them since they were little my mom supposedly just found out a year ago from one of us and now wants to keep it on the low and brush it off because she doesn't want to struggle with money,now all she cares about Is finding someone new to date while my dad lives at his new apartment. I still see him everyday and she gets mad when I bring the subject of my dad up she asks me "well what do you WANT me to do?" I had kept it a secret for so long that when the truth came out I thought my mom would take care of me and tell me everything's going to be ok but she doesn't care and now that her new bf is moving in today she says if I dont like him I can move out..
49 answers 49