Please tell me some good restaurants to take a 13 year old on her birthday?

She wants to go somewhere that is more adult like and not just for kids but I don't want to take her somewhere that will make her feel out of place either. I was hoping for somewhere that will treat her like an adult but not so much that will make her feel uncomfortable. I know, I should know this but... show more She wants to go somewhere that is more adult like and not just for kids but I don't want to take her somewhere that will make her feel out of place either.

I was hoping for somewhere that will treat her like an adult but not so much that will make her feel uncomfortable.

I know, I should know this but she's never really shown much interest in restaurants or eating out before and has just sprung this on me that she wants to go out to a restaurant for her birthday.

She likes all kinds of food except sea food so please no places that only serve sea food.

Thanks.