How would you deal with my husband if you were in my shoes?

I have just moved with my family to a new town, it s been a lot of work. The past few days I have been really physically pushing myself. Yesterday after running several errands around town, I came back very tired, my husband pointed out that I didn t make his lunch and he had to go to work soon. I usually cook him... show more I have just moved with my family to a new town, it s been a lot of work. The past few days I have been really physically pushing myself. Yesterday after running several errands around town, I came back very tired, my husband pointed out that I didn t make his lunch and he had to go to work soon. I usually cook him a lunch, I asked him if he could buy one this time because I needed to sit and rest a minute. He lectured me about how it was my job to have his lunch made and then left. This morning he lectured me again, about how I didn t have his lunch made the other day. Then went on to tell me how easy my life is, all I have to do is take care of our infant son, clean, make dinner and pay for groceries. We got in an argument and I said that I wasn t going to make cooking his lunch my job anymore, if he is just going to be unreasonable then he can do it himself. Then he said I couldn t use the car and he took my car keys. Now I can t get the groceries.
73 answers 73