Is it weird to ask a girl if she's had bigger dongs than yours?

I'm 23. I didn't know I was above average until a few years ago.. I don't so much care if a girl has had bigger as much as I am curious. I mean who wouldn't wanna know if they were the biggest shes ever had? Ya know. I usually don't have a filter when it comes to this **** but for some reason... show more I'm 23. I didn't know I was above average until a few years ago.. I don't so much care if a girl has had bigger as much as I am curious. I mean who wouldn't wanna know if they were the biggest shes ever had? Ya know. I usually don't have a filter when it comes to this **** but for some reason I'm hesitant to ask. Is that a weird question??? Lmao
ANDDDDD, would a girl say things like "huge" and "it's so big" if it's not the biggest she's seen?...... Or is that the answer to the former without having to ask?..... Lol thanks