My husband has put on a lot of weight and I'm finding myself not attracted to him. What should I do?

My husband has always been a big guy. He was about 270lbs when we met, and it was okay with me. (He also had lost some weight before we got married and was around 235lbs). However, At only 5'8", he's now 330lbs. Not only am I very afraid for his health and well-being (which I have expressed to him... show more My husband has always been a big guy. He was about 270lbs when we met, and it was okay with me. (He also had lost some weight before we got married and was around 235lbs). However, At only 5'8", he's now 330lbs. Not only am I very afraid for his health and well-being (which I have expressed to him many times), but I'm finding myself not attracted to him.

What should I do? I don't want to hurt his feelings, but at the same time his weight has just gotten ridiculously out of control. Should I just keep pushing the health aspect of it in hopes that he'll try to lose weight, or should I actually tell him I'm not attracted to him? It seems like it could be very hurtful and he may resent me for it.