He's exactly right!
"Global Warming Pseudoscience" started with the computer generation of past climate states IMO.
The "Climate Clowns" (aka ALARMISTS) started this by 'computer generating' a temperature record back to the 1880s that they did not have. The only somewhat accurate temperature record was the U.S. temperature record and the European record, which only covered less than 10% of the earth's surface area. There wasn't any REAL ocean temperature data available. The oceans make up 71% of the Earth's surface. That leaves 29% of the Earth's surface to be covered.
Before 1950, there wasn't any REAL temperature data in Africa, South America, Antarctica, Arctic, most of Russia, most of China, and most of Canada.
Ocean temperature data has been sparse until the ARGO Float System was set into motion in the early 2000s. It is made up of 3600 equidistant data floats that submerge for long periods of time collecting various ocean measurements. They spend much of their time underwater.
"Pseudo" Scientists (ALARMISTS) are having their feet held to the fire with ARGO data. It is now well-known that ocean oscillations (PDO and AMO) have had much more control over surface temperature shifts and can affect our weather almost instantaneously (within days and months through El Nino's and La Nina's). "Pseudo Scientists" call it simple weather changes, which is becoming the biggest joke on them. Their feet are getting hotter and they will continue to blame it on CO2 rise.
This "Climate Clown Act" will become an actual Broadway Show with general admission tickets starting at $3 for adults and FREE for young skulls full of mush (13 and under). Gate receipts should top out at about $20,000.00 ($20K) for the first year. They will surely call it a "BROADWAY HIT" after generating that much CASH.
It will probably be called something like - "ALGORYTHMS (Al Gore) : A Climate Clown Act from Pseudo-Scientists".