Need advice?

My husband and I let his sister move in with us. Staying for almost 2 months. She got kicked out of her moms house. She's 24. She didn't have a job so we were providing her ciggerettes, beer, food, bought her a bed, all the way to her using our washer and dryer, and has food provided for her, basically... show more My husband and I let his sister move in with us. Staying for almost 2 months. She got kicked out of her moms house. She's 24. She didn't have a job so we were providing her ciggerettes, beer, food, bought her a bed, all the way to her using our washer and dryer, and has food provided for her, basically living the life for free. Taking her out to eat spending money out of kindness and never throwing in her face, till now of course. She finally got a job, and we asked for her to pay 200 dollars every paycheck leaving her with 360 left over. She started to say how 200 dollars is too much money for her to be having to pay. We didn't ask for her first pay check we waited for her second pay check to take the first rent out. Didn't even sign a agreement about it because she is family. She started getting rude and mouthy on top of it so my husband kicked her out because he was mad. Is 200 too much to ask for? Am I missing something? Who is wrong here?
5 answers 5