Need opinions?

My husbands sister moved in with us, 24 years old. Got in a fight with her mom and her mom kicked her out. She didn t have a job so she wasn t paying any money, I bought her ciggerettes, beer, a bed, our bills went up and all. Like 50 -60 dollars in the water bill, electric bill went up. She got a job and we asked... show more My husbands sister moved in with us, 24 years old. Got in a fight with her mom and her mom kicked her out. She didn t have a job so she wasn t paying any money, I bought her ciggerettes, beer, a bed, our bills went up and all. Like 50 -60 dollars in the water bill, electric bill went up. She got a job and we asked her to give us 200 dollars a pay check leaving her with 360 dollars to herself. She even ate our food wasn t too caring on how much she ate literally ate all of the eggs, cheese, bread, anything that was easy to make. And she said after paying the 200 that it s too much money and she needs to save money. We ended up kicking her out well her brother did she started getting really rude and mouthy and it pissed him off. She now is demanding her 200 dollars back. Like tell me if I am wrong? Is there something I m missing
6 answers 6