I cant get myself up to go to school?

So I'm 15 in my 4th year of secondary school, and pretty much through all of the last 4 years, my attendance has been slipping hard. and from then until now my attendance has just been getting worse and worse, I never got to do the subjects I wanted to do for my GCSEs because of my attendance being so low all... show more So I'm 15 in my 4th year of secondary school, and pretty much through all of the last 4 years, my attendance has been slipping hard. and from then until now my attendance has just been getting worse and worse, I never got to do the subjects I wanted to do for my GCSEs because of my attendance being so low all this time, even though my grades were actually decent considering the attendance, and I just don't know what to do, depression and anxiety just keep getting harder and the teachers have just forced me into subjects I really don't wanna do. I am being forced to go to a tech course which is bad enough, new environments, new faces, I don't know I really just don't like going out of my comfort zone, especially when I'm being forced to, and anxiety plays a big roll in that, and I only go to that course one day a week, and the rest of the week I'm just lazy and depressed and unmotivated i want nothing more than to just lie in bed and smoke and play games. I don't know what it is, but it sucks. my mum really tries to get me up in the morning and I just don't budge, and its really upsetting her and always has been, she lets me do whatever I want, drink, smoke I can come home at whatever time I want and pretty much do whatever I want, all she wants of me is to go to school and do well, I have a pretty easy life compared to others, loving family, decent house, and good friends but I just don't know anymore, I can't bring myself to go to school and nothing convinces me to.
14 answers 14