Lay tile under or around toilet? I have a rear outlet (goes out the wall), not a floor outlet toilet.?

If I lay tile under my rear outlet toilet, my toilet will sit to high and not line up to the flange, which is 4” (to center) from the concrete subfloor. The plumbing was just redone and I’m trying to avoid having it redone again to raise it another 1/2 to make up for the tile. Is it okay to just lay tile around the... show more If I lay tile under my rear outlet toilet, my toilet will sit to high and not line up to the flange, which is 4” (to center) from the concrete subfloor. The plumbing was just redone and I’m trying to avoid having it redone again to raise it another 1/2 to make up for the tile. Is it okay to just lay tile around the toilet? Why would one not recommend this/downfalls to having this done? Thanks in advance!