Heck asked in HealthWomen's Health · 3 years ago

My tampon won t go in?

When I first got my period a little over 3 years ago, I could put a tampon in fine. My first time putting in a tampon and it seemed super simple, but I don t usually wear tampons. So for about 2 years I ve been using just pads. I ve tried using tampons since my cycle 2 months ago. Every time I ve tried to put one in, it would never go in or it wouldn t go in all the way and was uncomfortable. It s really frustrating because I don t want to have to worry about blood stains on my pants when I sit down. I ve gone through almost an entire box of tampons from trying to insert them.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Edna
    Lv 7
    3 years ago

Use the tampons with a cardboard applicator. The ones with the applicator are easier to insert than are the ones without an applicator. Plus, you won't get your fingers messy.

• 3 years ago

you may have one in already or something has changed in your anatomy.

• 3 years ago

It will be uncomfortable at first, but you'll get use to it.

• Leanne
    Lv 7
    3 years ago

That's because they don't work for everyone. I had the same issue a few years back and cut my vagina and it was bleeding, another time I tried I was in terrible pain. Tampons are the most unhealthy and most dangerous type of sanitary product to use. Just wear your comfy and safe and hygienic pads.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 3 years ago

Try pushing fingers in first

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.