How does 1 Corinthians 11:3 disprove the trinity doctrine?

At 1 Corinthians 11:3 we read that Jesus has someone who is his head over him, who is this someone that is Jesus’ head? (King James) 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God. (American Standard) 11:3 But I would have... show more At 1 Corinthians 11:3 we read that Jesus has someone who is his head over him, who is this someone that is Jesus’ head?
(King James) 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.
(American Standard) 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.
The word head (kephale) means master lord
So Jesus has a master, a lord over him. How does this face in with the Trinity doctrine?
(New World Translation) But I want you to know that the head of every man is the Christ; in turn, the head of a woman is the man; in turn, the head of the Christ is God.
Update: (John 12:49) 49 For I have not spoken of my own initiative, but the Father who sent me has himself given me a commandment about what to say and what to speak. If Jesus is God doesn’t this contradict what the Bible really teaches? Historian Will Durant observed: “Christianity did not destroy paganism; it adopted it.... show more (John 12:49) 49 For I have not spoken of my own initiative, but the Father who sent me has himself given me a commandment about what to say and what to speak.
If Jesus is God doesn’t this contradict what the Bible really teaches?
Historian Will Durant observed: “Christianity did not destroy paganism; it adopted it. Egypt came the ideas of a divine trinity.” And in the book Egyptian Religion, Siegfried Morenz notes: “The trinity was a major preoccupation of Egyptian theologians.
Update 2: 3 gods r combined & treated as a single being, addressed in the singular. In this way the spiritual force of Egyptian religion shows a direct link with Christian theology. Thus, in Alexandria Egypt, churchmen of the late third & early 4th centuries, such as Athanasius, reflected this influence as they... show more 3 gods r combined & treated as a single being, addressed in the singular. In this way the spiritual force of Egyptian religion shows a direct link with Christian theology. Thus, in Alexandria Egypt, churchmen of the late third & early 4th centuries, such as Athanasius, reflected this influence as they formulated ideas that led to the Trinity. Their own influence spread, so that Morenz considers “Alexandrian theology as the intermediary between the Egyptian religious heritage and Christianity.”