At 1 Corinthians 15: 24-28 Jesus hands his Kingdom back to whom? And what does it say about the Son (Jesus) in verse 28 (KJ)?

I’ve listed these two scriptures below so those of you that do not have a Bible will know what I’m asking. Verses 25-27 shows that Jesus’ reign will put all enemies (echthros) this would include everything under the evil ones (Satan’s) control) (1 John 5:19) We know that we originate with God, but the whole world... show more I’ve listed these two scriptures below so those of you that do not have a Bible will know what I’m asking. Verses 25-27 shows that Jesus’ reign will put all enemies (echthros) this would include everything under the evil ones (Satan’s) control) (1 John 5:19) We know that we originate with God, but the whole world is lying in the power of the wicked one.
The whole world means world governments (Dan 2:44), wickedness, all false teachings (religions, sects, cults, faith etc.) Death is even mentioned as mans enemy!

1 Co 15:24 Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power. (Dan 2:44)
1 Co 15:28 And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all.
Update: It is funny that those who profess to know what the Bible teaches stay away from question like these or they attack us with their lies, I wonder why? Could it show that Jesus and his heavenly father are two separate spirit beings (they can not die)? This being the case it would show that the trinity (a 3-in-1... show more It is funny that those who profess to know what the Bible teaches stay away from question like these or they attack us with their lies, I wonder why? Could it show that Jesus and his heavenly father are two separate spirit beings (they can not die)? This being the case it would show that the trinity (a 3-in-1 godhead) is a lie and it's true what Historian Will Durant said: “Christianity did not destroy paganism; it adopted it