Since today's and tonight's BITTER FREEZE, how / why should I still have to cope with all these houseflies?

Last night's temps dipped to 30 deg's. Should this have not KILLED the massive oversupply of houseflies that are still pestering me indoors? Local temps are forecast to dip even furher (as my ALEXA has just advised me) to 26 degs. Aiming to DO all I can to help eliminate all these pesky houseflies,... show more Last night's temps dipped to 30 deg's. Should this have not KILLED the massive oversupply of houseflies that are still pestering me indoors?
Local temps are forecast to dip even furher (as my ALEXA has just advised me) to 26 degs. Aiming to DO all I can to help eliminate all these pesky houseflies, should I consider leaving my doors open overnight?
Aside from keeping a handy flyswatter by my side wherever I go, how else should I control / contain this over-infestation so I can avoid the distraction/s?
Do I also need to keep a pair of chopsticks in my hands (Karate Kid) to control these flies?

I hope that none of these pesky flies have any connection with actor Jeff Goldbloom / Seth Grodin from the movie THE FLY. - If so, YOU ARE ADVISED TO STAY AWAY FROM ME.