Which one of these games is better and that you enjoy the most playing ?

1. Friday The 13th

2. Dead By Daylight

• Aidan

I prefer Friday if I want to be a survivor or if I want less of a challenge. Dead by Daylight is just the harder version essentially. The killer has a really hard time catching one person, let alone three. Friday is way more accessible. But I played Friday for longer so it gets my vote

Friday the 13th, Dead by Daylight has an issue with finding enough people online to set a match, Friday the 13th never seems to have that issue, also its supposed to be coming out with a single player mode where you can play against AI, so I personally would say Friday the 13th is the better option.

Well Friday And Dead By Daylight are both kinda the same but Friday is fun I Havent Played Dead By Daylight

Dead by Daylight. I never played Friday the 13th but it does not look as fun

Neither. Not into horror/survival games.