lilmiss asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 3 years ago

Lipsticks that don't dry lips.?

Please help, I'm looking for a lipstick that doesn't make my lips feel dry. I have tried loads of different ones but my lips always feel dry. Any suggestions?

Thanks.

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 years ago

try

• Most lipsticks have this affect. I suggest you out lip balm on before you start applying your makeup. That way, by the time you get to applying the lipstick, it goes on nicely without making your lips feel dry. The only thing that will keep your lips soft while adding colour is a tinted lip balm and imo benefit does the best ones.

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

at first you should use LIP ICE lip balm. then you can apply lipstick.

• 3 years ago

Sure, there's lots of lipsticks that are sheer, or say moisture on them, but

those generally come off after a couple of hours, and soften your lips, and

it makes the lipstick sort of soak in and lose it's ability to look good on you.

(I guess it's hard to explain). I think lipstick looks best when applied to bare

morning lips, without anything else on them. But if you want something non

drying, just don't buy the matte ones, get the thin moisture renew, satin, buttery ones.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    3 years ago

You will take a little vaseline and take a little powder on it. After some time, you apply lipstick on your lip and see your lip are not get dry

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

I have tryed all the top brands & I always come back to my NYX liquid suede liquid lipstick, it super cheap, stays on all day & doesn't dry my lips out.

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

Silky or shiny lipsticks will be best. Stay away from matte or semi matte. Also apply lotion or lip balm before the lipstick.

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

Mac sheen supreme, make sure its not tested on animals though!

• 3 years ago

Try Tarte, Bare Minerals, and Colorlicious by Covergirl.

• 3 years ago

I put a light touch of my fav lip balm and rub it in well, then lipstick and that works

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.