Where can i get custom printed toilet paper?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 years ago

Well there are a variety of manufacturers & suppliers that can offer you top quality custom printed toilet paper but I would recommend you to go for business portal since they have each & everything verified you can easily find reliable, high quality & variety of manufacturers & suppliers that to in reasonable prices. I would recommend you to go for eworldtrade since they offer up to 10 free leads you won't be wasting any money. you can use the link below to join in:

https://goo.gl/GXLwW2

• 2 years ago

paper mill

• 2 years ago

alibaba express.

catfood has a good suggestion if its only a couple of rolls you want, but for a lot, alibaba - just check spelling REALLY carefully etc, many times the suppliers get it wrong.... get an email mock up before you commit to having 100,000 units printed.

• Bort
    Lv 6
    2 years ago

LOL!!!!!!!!!! What in the world do you want custom printed toilet paper for? If you want to throw away money give it to a homeless person or charity.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 years ago

Somewhere on the internet, I remember last year I found Hillary Clinton and Obama toilet paper

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.