Random whistles? Ghost?

Really weird. I was home alone once and heard a whistle whistling "How lovely are your branches" part of that one Christmas song. I was home alone at that time. I heard it again while i was in bed about a week or 2 later. I also hear random whistling just casual long straight standard whistle. I... show more Really weird. I was home alone once and heard a whistle whistling "How lovely are your branches" part of that one Christmas song. I was home alone at that time. I heard it again while i was in bed about a week or 2 later. I also hear random whistling just casual long straight standard whistle. I haven't heard it in a while but there was some weird experiences with ghost in this house before. But we did get a priest to bless our house WAYYY before the whistling happened. I'm 15 but 14 at the time it always happened. Don't know if that helps or anything but yeah...Is it a ghost? No one has really died in my family but a close friend did but none of them whistled at all so it can't be a someone I know if it is a ghost. And no it is not "Tittusm" or whatever that thing is where you hear whistling or ringing in your ear.
5 answers 5