Accidentally ordered Item, got refund for it, then item came in mail, what to do?

So my nephew was messing around on my amazong account and ordered a couch... yes i know that sound weird, it was on the daily whatevers, anyways, he ordered one with the one buy option, and I requested a refund immediately, the company gave me the refund on the item and amazon agreed to it. A couple days later, I... show more So my nephew was messing around on my amazong account and ordered a couch... yes i know that sound weird, it was on the daily whatevers, anyways, he ordered one with the one buy option, and I requested a refund immediately, the company gave me the refund on the item and amazon agreed to it. A couple days later, I get a package, and its the couch. Now this was around a week ago, i still have the couch and been waiting for the company or amazon to contact just incase. But they haven’t contacted me. Does this mean i can keep the couch?