When is the best-time to re-seed Burmuda grass seeds?

I am feverishly-fighting a thick-blanket of weeds in my yard. Also (barely) surviving the regional drought and hard-pan caliche, I am planning to re-seed my yard with the only grass that will survive my weather-extremes; Burmuda grass. Since Buffalo grass (the other native grass in my region) grows so thin... show more I am feverishly-fighting a thick-blanket of weeds in my yard. Also (barely) surviving the regional drought and hard-pan caliche, I am planning to re-seed my yard with the only grass that will survive my weather-extremes; Burmuda grass.

Since Buffalo grass (the other native grass in my region) grows so thin and sparcely, I plan to re-seed my acreage with a grass that requires less water to stay relatively thick.

When can I best re-seed Burmuda grass seeds so it can hibernate through / if my region will get A WINTER so it will thrive in my Springtime weather / drought conditions?
1 answer 1