PLEASE READ: i don't know if I believe in ghosts but weird things are happening?

My clients apartment is typically a very normal place. But recently at night, I've been feeling something watching me from a dark room in the back hallway. Other coworkers have felt the same thing. Every night I'll hear 3 scratches on the inside of one of the walls. I'm seeing things out of the corner... show more My clients apartment is typically a very normal place. But recently at night, I've been feeling something watching me from a dark room in the back hallway. Other coworkers have felt the same thing. Every night I'll hear 3 scratches on the inside of one of the walls. I'm seeing things out of the corner of my eye near the dark room. One of my clients is acting scared at night (needing me to go in there with her while she sleeps). Things I've brought to the apartment have gone missing with out a trace or explanation as to where the hell it is and how it could've just disappeared. What should I do? I'm getting scared.