I hate work, it is a waste of life. Looking for someone who has found an alternative or can offer suggestions. More details below?

Looking for advice from people who feel the same way. I hate working, i have worked part time, full time, as a supervisor, for good money and for average pay, for small companies and large. I find it hard to put into words exactly why but i value time as our most valuable possession in life and cannot justify... show more Looking for advice from people who feel the same way.

I hate working, i have worked part time, full time, as a supervisor, for good money and for average pay, for small companies and large.

I find it hard to put into words exactly why but i value time as our most valuable possession in life and cannot justify spending the best hours of the week confined to one thing for an hourly rate an employer sees fit.
My whole week is based around making sure i am in my best form for work. After work my energy and time is gone and the cycle repeats again.

I don t like that someone else gets to decide what an hour of your life is worth.
I feel that 40 hours could be spent benefiting my self growth or a family or friend or learning a new skill like painting or knitting NOT repeating skills in a workplace in hope someone will think your worthy of a payrise or promotion.

I feel it s a waste of life and glorified slavery. The concept and being at work effects my mental health to the point of crying in private on breaks because i feel like im in a prison.

I am not naive, i know i need to earn an income to live but are there any alternatives?

I hate the fakery of working life too, humans thinking it s ok to yell at someone because they are in a uniform and in return being expected to hold my tongue.

I could go on forever but i think i have made my point.