Can a Ghost/Spirit not haunt the owner but visiters?

So I live in an older house, that everyone believes to be haunted, the only time I have ever experienced anything was the first 3 months that I have lived here, it has now been 2 years and I haven't seen or heard anything out of the normal. (I always believed it was my imagination or the house settling) After a... show more So I live in an older house, that everyone believes to be haunted, the only time I have ever experienced anything was the first 3 months that I have lived here, it has now been 2 years and I haven't seen or heard anything out of the normal. (I always believed it was my imagination or the house settling) After a while I started having people stay the night or just come visit and they all say wired stuff happens (Doors will open, creaking or walking, but I will only happen if I'm not paying attention or around) Recently my boyfriend, his 2 friends and girlfriend has moved in and they keep saying how haunted the house is and how they hate being here alone, even though I have lived here for the last 2 years by myself. Basically why do other people have things going on and I don't.
6 answers 6