Can t get it up with a new girlfriend! Why is this?

So after about 5 years, I got myself a new girlfriend. It s been just over 10 months since I ve last had sex. And I ve been off (most 5 days a week) and jerking it for a little over 2 years. I m 26 and and started masturbating at 24. Now when I went to go have sex with my girlfriend for the first time, I couldn t... show more So after about 5 years, I got myself a new girlfriend. It s been just over 10 months since I ve last had sex. And I ve been off (most 5 days a week) and jerking it for a little over 2 years. I m 26 and and started masturbating at 24.

Now when I went to go have sex with my girlfriend for the first time, I couldn t get a stiffy.... except when I m getting a *******. I will admit eating her is an aquired smell and I seemed kinda nervous diving head in.

But all other times hanging with her I was always hard. And I occasionally smoke weed.

What could be the problem and how can resolve it?