Should the Bears look at signing RG3 or Colin Kaepernick?

Mike Glennon has played awful and I mean awful. Then again what do you expect from him? Their's a reason why Winston started so early on. Glennon this season has 5 touchdowns and 8 turnovers which is costing a solid bears team from making progress. The rookie Trubisky is a project and is not ready. Why not go... show more Mike Glennon has played awful and I mean awful. Then again what do you expect from him? Their's a reason why Winston started so early on.

Glennon this season has 5 touchdowns and 8 turnovers which is costing a solid bears team from making progress. The rookie Trubisky is a project and is not ready.

Why not go for a vet who's been to the playoffs or one who was just a throw from winning the super bowl. Heck even Josh Freeman would be better then Mike Glennon who is making $16 million this year.

Thoughts?