If not standing for the anthem is disrespecting our military men then what is erecting statues to men who killed US soldiers?

Those CSA generals made their names by killing US troops. Additionally what about displaying the Stars and Bars since that was the battle flag for those killing US military men?
Update: To expand on that. I do not think not standing is disrespecting the US military.but plenty of others have said that. The comments about both sides being American miss an important point. The CSA went to war against the USA and killed US soldiers and sailors. Just because they were from the same continent is... show more To expand on that. I do not think not standing is disrespecting the US military.but plenty of others have said that.

The comments about both sides being American miss an important point. The CSA went to war against the USA and killed US soldiers and sailors. Just because they were from the same continent is immaterial to that fact.