My friend is obsessed with some guy and it's annoying?

My friend was seeing some guy who never even made it official with her, she just tells everyone that's her boyfriend because they have sex. She claims that they've been together for a year but the guy never has told her happy Anniversary and she texts him when we're hanging out but he never even... show more My friend was seeing some guy who never even made it official with her, she just tells everyone that's her boyfriend because they have sex. She claims that they've been together for a year but the guy never has told her happy Anniversary and she texts him when we're hanging out but he never even responds to her. I think he just sees her as a f*ck buddy but I don't know how to tell her that without sounding rude. Well I guess the whole time he was seeing her he had a girlfriend that he never told her about now she's complaining to me all the time that he cheated on her but he never even made their relationship official. I keep telling her to block him so she can move on because she can do better than him but she doesn't listen and she always gets so happy whenever he snapchats her even tho he has a girlfriend. Should I just let her be? It annoys me because she's constantly telling me about him when she should just drop the guy and move on with her life. He would only text her about once a month yet too.
Update: DID you even read the question? SHes constantly venting to me about her business.