My 10 year old is Scared about Sept 23rd!?

Rumor about the end of the world! my child heard about it in School some kids where telling my child this and im Like stop scaring my child and now she is scared and is having hard time falling asleep at night! I Told her is not going to happen is just some stupid rumor people have about every year about the... show more Rumor about the end of the world! my child heard about it in School some kids where telling my child this and im Like stop scaring my child and now she is scared and is having hard time falling asleep at night!

I Told her is not going to happen is just some stupid rumor people have about every year about the world!

but with all is happening in the world today i wont be shocked with the hurricanes and quacks in mexico but not going to tell my child that but what should i tell my child i tell her is not going to happen but she still scared