Can you please give me some masters thesis topics about model driven software development or any other software engineering topics?

I am a student of software engineering. And I need topics for my masters thesis. I am at a loss, and can't find anything on my own that I can work on. Can you offer me some topics which I can find related works on, and also I am able to research on easily? I'd prefer if it's about model driven... show more I am a student of software engineering. And I need topics for my masters thesis. I am at a loss, and can't find anything on my own that I can work on.

Can you offer me some topics which I can find related works on, and also I am able to research on easily?

I'd prefer if it's about model driven software development, but I'd appreciate any other suggestions you might have for me.

Thank you.