With Xbox One backwards compatibility, do specific edition discs matter, or will any/all work?

So I want to buy "Marvel: Ultimate Alliance" (Xbox 360) for use on my Xbox One, but I want to know if I need to buy the Gold Edition disc to access the DLC content or if the standard disc will do fine. (And for that matter, are both discs compatible to begin with?) This question is specifically aiming at... show more So I want to buy "Marvel: Ultimate Alliance" (Xbox 360) for use on my Xbox One, but I want to know if I need to buy the Gold Edition disc to access the DLC content or if the standard disc will do fine. (And for that matter, are both discs compatible to begin with?)

This question is specifically aiming at MUA, but I'd like to know in general whether various edition discs of games are compatible with Xbox One or not.

Thanks in advance.
1 answer 1