Can I ask potential landlord for more time to pay second month s rent? They re asking for 2 months + security deposit in advance.?

I just received an approval letter for an apartment and in addition to a $1095 security deposit, they are asking for the pro-rated rent for September as well as the full rent for October within two weeks. I would instead like to pay the security deposit and September rent now (due Sep 25) then wait to pay October s... show more I just received an approval letter for an apartment and in addition to a $1095 security deposit, they are asking for the pro-rated rent for September as well as the full rent for October within two weeks. I would instead like to pay the security deposit and September rent now (due Sep 25) then wait to pay October s rent on September 30 when I get paid next. I think that s fair since October s rent is due on the first for everyone else who already lives there. Would it be unreasonable to request this? And can my approval be revoked if they think I m not financially stable?